Jim studying his dad's Garrard Type A turntable
Guitar & Bass player with indie songwriter credits, 1994 started internship at a local TV repair shop. Moved onto technician with 4 other shops thru the 90's & 2000's.
Jim King, Owner
Sammy's Electronic Service
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LEFT AFTER 30 DAYS
1) Unlike our competition-I run a quality, not quantity shop, therefore reasonable time is needed for repair.
2) All items are 'carry in' , we do not do house calls
3) There will be a non nonnegotiable, non returnable diagnostic bench labor charge due at time of drop off, this does vary according to item, age, complex nature of engineering, but average is $50.
4)We do not modify guitar amps, while fashionable, this practice many times defeats fail safe parts & puts us at great liability. Honestly the subtle tone change isn't worth the fire/personal/property risk
5) As the years go on, it is becoming harder to source high quality audio tubes, when they arrive we check them on our bench, if they fail we have to send back & this can slow down turnaround time
6) While tempting, we don't buy replacement parts from Ebay & Amazon. Both are a swamp of counterfeit imports, our reputation is too important-we let our competitors take that chance
Thanks for your business!
Copyright © 2019, 2020 Sammy's Electronic Service - All Rights Reserved.